Departure Saturday, flight to Hurghada or Marsa Alam (4 ½ h to 5h flight). Upon arrival, pick-up and transfer in a minibus to Marsa Alam (4 to 6h drive from Hurghada, 2h from Marsa Alam airport) by a local guide. Arrival on the boat in the evening or at night and settling in to the cabins.
Sunday, administrative formalities and departure in the morning for the south (frequent encounters with dolphins from the bow of the boat during the journey). In the afternoon, a stop at a lagoon, trying out the swimming materials and “finning” of the participants. Night at the site.
Days 3 to 6:
From Monday to Thursday afternoon: arrival at the site of the dolphins and first encounters… The organization of a typical day will depend on the presence and interactivity of the dolphins. Generally, the encounters take place in the morning; in the afternoon, if the meetings were interesting, we tend to not disturb the animals and practice other activities (classes, snorkeling, kayaking and/or diving depending on the period and the weather conditions, the site and the neighboring reefs being rich in an extraordinary flora and fauna…)
Thursday in the afternoon or on the Friday, depending on the marina of departure, gradual return and stops on other magnificent reefs.
The Friday, continuing the journey to the marina and regular stops on the coral reefs for some last swims. Arrival at the marina planned for around 3pm. Night on board (the local guide has the right to transfer the passengers from the boat to a 3-star hotel if necessary)
Transfer to the airport and return to France. Note: The meal after Saturday’s breakfast is not included in the price.
THE STRONG POINTS OF THIS ADVENTURE:
- Highly experienced, specialized and sometimes thematic guidance that respects the animals.
- The encounter with a group of 30 to 100 completely wild dolphins.
- Guidance from an experience animal guide specializing in meeting dolphins and respectful of the animals encountered.
- On certain dates, theme activities are added to the encounters with the dolphins to go farther, deeper into the experience with the dolphins …
- A “charming”, very comfortable boat for 20 to 24 people maximum and very good food.
- Meeting a local population with the very warmhearted Egyptian crew.
- The use of kayaks to go out and meet the dolphins (depending on the wind).
- A magnificent site on the sea, unspoiled and protected from the waves (no seasickness).
- Water that is warm (26 to 32°C depending on the period) and translucent (over 30m of visibility)
- Exceptional undersea sites, a profusion of coral and tropical fish…
- Very suitable for families with children (8 years and older) on the snorkeling and free diving Initiation or “family” cruises.